Keep UST in anchor or move to Terra wallet?

Can someone please respond?? This Do Kwan revival plan suggests all holdings need to be in Terra wallet to be considered for some sort of compensation. Do I leave in anchor or move to my Terra wallet? What is anchor’s position on this? Stay? Go? Do I have any benefit of keeping in anchor at this point? Are you guys coming up with your own path of salvation that benefits those who stay put with their aUST and leaves out anyone who leaves??

7 Likes

Correct!!! This is a very important issue and should be answered soon by the developers.
It should be done clearly, as putting a highlighted message on the top of app.anchorprotocol.com

1 Like

i still have my UST deposit in Anchor, but received no airdrop now, did you?

3 Likes

I have not received anything yet

3 Likes

Just received the LUNA airdrop.

Can you share if you kept UST in Terra wallet or deposited on Anchor? I have both. Received no airdrop of the new LUNA as of know to my Terra wallet.

1 Like

I’ve let mine in Anchor EARN. I received the LUNA Airdrop for both pre-attack aUST and post-attack UST, but as if 1 aUST = 1 UST. I received :
(0.01827712143 + 0.02354800084) * my aUST amount
I should have received :
(0.01827712143 + 1.259 * 0.02354800084) * my aUST amount
This post proves it : UST in Anchor Protocol - #2 by mayankgrover733 - Support - Terra Research Forum

Hello, I have left my UST in Anchor Earn. Today I can’t access the site.
Does anyone know what happened ??

Hello, does anyone know what happened to Ancor Dashboard site and it is not accessible ??

I access to the Anchor but its dosnt let you manage stakes or any other thinks. The same with Mirror Protocol. Be carefull…There are a lot of scams asking for you private key or menomic to solve the problem.

2 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: The app doesn’t work properly. Imposible to manage the earn or doing any other think.
I have the same problem.

1 Like

It doesn’t even open. I get a message : You are connected to an unsupported network. Please connect to the Terra Classic network.

Switch your network to “classic” in the Terra Station Wallet.

Yes, that message of unsupported network shows when you connect to mainnet (terra 2.0) and not to classic. You must choose classic from the terrastation extension settings. Then you will see dashboard. In the classic mode of anchorprotocol, some browsers will see function temporarily not available or in others like chrome it will say the transmission error with arguments not having string etc… Obviously they are passing a null command string from the dashboard user interface when you claim or do any functions, as they wanted to disable us from using for now (until when we do not know).

1 Like

Thank you I will check.

Haven’t received anything in Anchor. How do we get the airdrop for ust we had pre-attack or when?
Moved few ust in terra wallet not long ago and can see i got airdrop ?
Nothing in Anchor.:frowning:

2 Likes

How can I withdraw my Anchor tokens from Terra wallet?

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 8 hours.

Did anyone get an update? I can’t see anything indicating that I received an Airdrop? Why is there no general guidance from Anchor?

1 Like