Urgent: Difficulty Withdrawing Funds from Anchor Protocol

Dear Anchor-Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I’m experiencing an unfortunate issue with the Anchor Protocol platform. Currently, the website seems to be down and I’m unable to withdraw my LUNA and UST. This is quite concerning as I’ve invested a significant amount into UST and now need to access my funds.

Could you please assist in rectifying this problem or provide an alternative method to withdraw my assets? Your assistance at this time would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to your timely response.

Best Regards,
Your Most Diamond-Handed User

Same issue, can’t open anchor protocol dashboard.

Has anyone been able to get aUST swapped to UST in Anchor?
Can someone please provide guidance?
I have tried and get link to TFM site. but when I try to do SWAP from aUST to LUNA or USTC or LUNC, I get error msg:

“The transaction cannot succeed due to error: Failed to execute ‘claimInterface’ on ‘USBDevice’: Unable to claim interface… This is probably an issue with one of the tokens you are swapping.”

Can anyone provide advice for how to get aUST swapped or out of Anchor into transferable coin?

Thanks!

Im in the same boat. Was hospitalized for a great deal of the past two years and now it seems my UST or aUST is locked on Anchor and I cant find a way to get it out… I really hope someone fixes this…