$ANC stable coin update

Following the de-peg of ust would it be viable to change up to a more “stable coin” like USDC, USDT or BUSD which the crypto community has more confidence in so as to regain back the trust in the ANC borrowing platform.

Or maybe just simply removing the stablecoin concept in Anchor and come up with other means.

The project itself has great potential and it would be a pity seeing it give up halfway before fulfilling it.

Keep on fighting and don’t give up my fellow members

2 Likes

I understand where you are getting at but it’s hard to take you seriously when you are trying to impersonate DK spreading FUD around so your intentions are questionable at this point.

1 Like

He is fake DK. Don’t trust what he said.

4 Likes

Changing to a more viable sable coin would seem like a reasonable thing to do, but I think we all learned a very harsh lesson here. This ecosystem needs improvement to stop the exploits again. Im starting to get lost with what is actually happening atm, I would have been happy to have all my ANC investments transferred over to Terra 2.0 and continue with my staking/ farming and earning… but noooo. My entire Terra investment is on Anchor and Astroport Classic, but airdrops on Terra 2.0. no option to move things around to simplify. Prices on ANCHOR are totally out of scope and unrealistic. SO preety much all the money I had on ancore is useless now :frowning: .Maybe we could have like a bridge between Terra classic and Terra 2.0, to move all to one place/synchronize it as one rather than be two independent verssions. or maybe going further pegging on more then one stable coin. Like peg on the peg kind of thing. Scaling the risk of ataks and spreading it equaly. I woudl appricate if someone with better understanding of this situation could share it with me, because I feel like a lost sheep xd.

1 Like

I feel your pain man. Your point on pegging on more than one stablecoin might be tricky and take longer for them to negotiate and execute. It would be better to just choose one stablecoin in my point of view.

Personally, I think the most important thing right now is for the project team to come out and say something so just to let the community know they are still here and are working on something at least.

This will at least help ease the investors mentally to prevent the FUD guys like fake DK above from spreading fear into the community and scaring said investors into panic selling to further decrease the value.

2 Likes

Hello everyone.
What will happen to the ANC crypto? I invested all my capital on May 25 to 0.35 and today I am already losing half of what I invested. Will it continue to drop or will it go up again at some point? Is it possible that it goes up to 0.40 or is the price of ANC going to 0? Appreciate

1 Like

Looking for best answer;
What will happen to the ANC crypto? I invested all my capital on May 25 to 0.35 and today I am already losing half of what I invested. Will it continue to drop or will it go up again at some point? Is it possible that it goes up to 0.40 or is the price of ANC going to 0? Saludos

2 Likes

With so much faith lost in anything related to terra, who’s investing in any of the ecosystem?