Someone is still alive?

Someone is still active in the community? If yes is there any plan to move forward with Anchor protocol? If not can a new crew take over using the governance mechanism?

Please let me know.

4 Likes

Looks like they have deserted. Its absolutely amazing, how a massive thriving community and infrastructure can dissolve so quickly. Most of us did not believe it was possible, esp with all of the side protocols.
I don’t know if they are continuing, but I have money to help with legal cases, since I would be glad to see them in prison. Tough call, but they need to be held to account.
Moving forward, I think the main thing has been to exit with as much remaining funds out as possible, clense, so Defi can continue without bad actors.

2 Likes

It’s great to see that someone is still around. The melting down was indeed incredible and it’s a matter of time for the new luna to follow the same path.

I am looking at the protocol and I wonder if we can take it away from these incompetent guys.

I am a investor (high yield bonds)

The governance system is still working and the price of ANC is so low.

Do you still have ANC?

It’s a risky bet but I believe this is better than to let it die without any fight.

I don’t even know if they will try to fight it back.

MV

2 Likes

Yeah, so there is infrastructrure like ANC that is working to some extent, I dont have any ANC, but I am interested in Astroport and the other Atom/Cosmos based systems, esp the SCRT stuff. Atom obviously is established and will be watching.

I think the wash out has been good, albeit terribally painful and no amount of freedom speeches is going to say no regulation is a good thing anymore.

But I am shy of anything related to Terra or that has not cut ties to it.

Maybe ANC has more uses, tbh I have not had much to do with it.

2 Likes

Hi…
i am new, sdasdasdas

1 Like