Someone is still alive?

Someone is still active in the community? If yes is there any plan to move forward with Anchor protocol? If not can a new crew take over using the governance mechanism?

Please let me know.

8 Likes

Looks like they have deserted. Its absolutely amazing, how a massive thriving community and infrastructure can dissolve so quickly. Most of us did not believe it was possible, esp with all of the side protocols.
I don’t know if they are continuing, but I have money to help with legal cases, since I would be glad to see them in prison. Tough call, but they need to be held to account.
Moving forward, I think the main thing has been to exit with as much remaining funds out as possible, clense, so Defi can continue without bad actors.

5 Likes

It’s great to see that someone is still around. The melting down was indeed incredible and it’s a matter of time for the new luna to follow the same path.

I am looking at the protocol and I wonder if we can take it away from these incompetent guys.

I am a investor (high yield bonds)

The governance system is still working and the price of ANC is so low.

Do you still have ANC?

It’s a risky bet but I believe this is better than to let it die without any fight.

I don’t even know if they will try to fight it back.

MV

4 Likes

Yeah, so there is infrastructrure like ANC that is working to some extent, I dont have any ANC, but I am interested in Astroport and the other Atom/Cosmos based systems, esp the SCRT stuff. Atom obviously is established and will be watching.

I think the wash out has been good, albeit terribally painful and no amount of freedom speeches is going to say no regulation is a good thing anymore.

But I am shy of anything related to Terra or that has not cut ties to it.

Maybe ANC has more uses, tbh I have not had much to do with it.

3 Likes

Hi…
i am new, sdasdasdas

2 Likes

Yes I am still here…

1 Like

Great someone is still around. Shall we try to push for a change using the governance mechanism? WE just need to put together our ANC and start voting.

2 Likes

Still here… Let’s wake this community up

2 Likes

Good evening,

I had 5k UST locked in the anchor platform.

Further the unpleasant TERRA incident , some LUNA has been airdopped on my Terra Station and c. 4k UST were kept on Anchor.

Today I can not see the 4K UST anymore as per below message
You’re connected to an unsupported network.
Please connect to the Terra Classic network and reload.
UNQUOTE

any advice pls?
thanks
Dave

1 Like

we will live???

1 Like

check your terra station network the airdropped Luna are under new new blockchain. The 4K UST is still under Terra classic. You must switch the network on the terra station and you will find your UST.

Take care.

1 Like

Nope we can fight. Using our ANC we can restart the boat and sail again. Do you have ANC?

1 Like

Thanks Marco.
I can not switch anymore although I remember I did it in the past. Page could have been changed … pls advice if you can
Btw if Italian too… feel free to switch to Italian !

1 Like

Pimpy, when using Terra Station wallet, in the settings user can switch which network, for Terra 2.0 you need to be connected to Mainnet. For Terra 1.0 (LUNC) need to be connected via Classic network. Bottom right of Terra Station mobile is a “More” button. In that menu is another button bottom right labeled “Settings.” From Settings can change the the network to what you need.
“Mainnet” will be where your airdrops on the 2.0 network are.
“Classic” will be where your original UST are.

1 Like

Yeah governance is still working, but… what wallets have the most ANC and what their motives? It really looks like the developers disappeared. Legal troubles, took money and ran away, unmotivated cowards who cannot do anything without TFL/Do Kwon… who knows? They been dead silent. So, I doubt ANC revives, but a community led project could replace.
I feel terrible, I argued to keep the 20% unsustainable return if you look at my forum post history. I did so knowing it was unsustainable long term but figuring it was a marketing push and would have LFG and TFL fund backing/bailouts, figured it would change lower later on. But really, even a 1% return beats banks, and that is a main thing a savings protocol has to do is beat bank account returns while being transparent where the returns come from/how.

1 Like

I totally agree with you. The 20% interest was unsustainable but so sweet for many investors. I totally agree with you about the need to beat the banks. That is possible. Right now US government bonds will pay you around 4%. We can start from there. People should have the option to permanently stack their ANC on Anchor and get 4% in return for investing their money. Easy to say, difficult to implement but not impossible About ANC we don’t know about the biggest wallets and their intentions. My feeling is that right now most of the ANC is in the hands of speculators using it for sudden pumps followed by terrible drops.
The current market cap is 28,000,000 million dollars for an ANC price of 10 cents. I am looking at the ANC that is stacked. Those ANC are the only ones allowed to vote. Right now the amount is less than 10%. So we have 2.8 million dollars stacked. Right now the rule for the governance vote is to reach at least a quorum of 10%. That makes 280,000 dollars in value. That makes roughly 3.5 million ANC at the current price. It’s difficult but not impossible to start voting and ask for changes.

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed message , much appreciated - I did it!
Despite this , my USTC are not there anymore - only 2 instead of 4K
Any suggestions ?
Thanks

1 Like