Happy to announce that we’ve now scheduled an Anchor team & community call for later this month. The objective is to exchange ideas and concerns that are top of mind both for the community and the Anchor dev team, in order to stimulate progress and make Anchor successful. If the call proves useful, we’d like to make it (or a variant of it) a regular occurrence.
When: 28 Oct, 22:00 UTC / 18:00 EDT / 07:00 (29 Oct) KST
Where: Twitter Spaces hosted by @anchor_protocol
Joining from the Anchor team: Matt Cantieri @mcantieri (general manager), Ian @PFC (CTO) and Ryan Park @ryanology045 (co-creator).
Agenda for the call:
- The Anchor team updates the community on the next milestones, current challenges and what opportunities there are for the community to make an impact and get rewarded.
- The team addresses the main questions from the community and the ideas in response to calls. Questions are gathered ahead of the call in this thread (more below).
What’s happening before the call:
- Based on my discussion with @mcantieri, there are several issues top of mind, and we’d like to invite the community to suggest solutions ahead of time, to be discussed in the call. Each of these issues has its own thread, please click through to review and contribute your ideas:
- The team is ready to answer any questions from the community. We’ll use this thread to gather the questions - please post them below!
Notes on questions:
- Please do not post duplicate questions, instead leave likes on questions already asked. We’ll start by addressing questions that got the highest number of likes.
- The questions should be more about the future strategic direction of Anchor, the opportunities and threats - not the basics of how Anchor works. For that, you can refer to the FAQ in Anchor’s telegram chat.
Hope everything makes sense! Please leave your questions to the team below.