Welcome to the Anchor Protocol Forum

Welcome to the Anchor Protocol Forum, a public forum dedicated to discussing all things related to Anchor Protocol. This is a safe place to share interesting ideas and get feedback about any proposals that you may have. The original Anchor Protocol team will also be actively sharing posts to gather community feedback, so don’t be shy!

All well-reasoned discussions regarding Anchor Protocol and its applications is welcome. Some of the topics we would like to focus on are:

New bAsset Collaterals
Mechanism Suggestions / Improvements
External Anchor Integrations
Community-Driven Initiatives
Governance

If you are new to Anchor, please make sure to read through the official Anchor documentation before joining the discussion.

For resources about utilizing the Anchor Protocol WebApp, please see:

WebApp User Guide: WebApp - User Guide
How to earn ANC tokens: Anchor Token (ANC) - distribution
Trade ANC on Terraswap: Trade on the Anchor WebApp

The following resources will also be helpful:

Github: github.com/Anchor-Protocol/
Docs: docs.anchorprotocol.com
Discord: discord.com/invite/9aUYgpKZ9c
Twitter: twitter.com/anchor_protocol
Telegram: t.me/anchor_official

This is not the place for:

Announcements. For that, visit t.me/terra_announcements
General discussions. For that, visit Anchor Discord
Basic tech questions. For that, visit Anchor GitHub or Anchor Docs

If our admins notice that your noise level is high, you will be banned from our forum. So stay true to the purpose of this forum and focus on quality discussions.

Last but not least, be respectful. We will not tolerate any insults, racism, harassment or threats against members, even as a joke.

5 Likes

hola, una consulta, con quien puedo verificar el status de mi cuenta, he ingresado este dia y en mi pagina no visualizo mis depositos
Alguien me puede apoyar?