Failed to broadcast transaction - Withdraw from Anchor protocol

What kind of version do you have guys ? For terra extension wallet ?
Cause the 3.0 isn’t working.

And be aware that the terra network isn’t available at this moment.

If you want to withdraw aUST you can do it from terra station. It is here https://station.terra.money/

You can also do it from the Contract Tab. You can use the contract tab to repay a loan

for example typing the below in the contact tab will claim all rewards on anchor

contract addrsss is: terra1sepfj7s0aeg5967uxnfk4thzlerrsktkpelm5s
{
“claim_rewards”: {}
}

When you perform an operation on the terra wallet you can see what the output is and replicate it in the Contract. I’ve tried it for claim rewards and repay loan and it worked. I used the latest terra wallet on chrome

1 Like

This is the solution!!!

Everyone, I solved by installing the Xdefi wallet addon and connected anchor to that one. then from the addon there is the option to deposit/withdraw from anchor and it worked. I’m using chrome

Source: Error on TerraStation - #36 by edos89 - Support - Terra Research Forum

Hi morrojable
could you pls layout step by step how did you do it. We are also trying to claim the anc rewards and repay loan. Thanks heaps

I tried to withdraw aUST with the

{
“redeem_stable”: {}
}

but got an error saying:

failed to execute message; message index: 0: Error parsing into type moneymarket::market::ExecuteMsg: unknown variant redeem_stable, expected one of receive, register_contracts, update_config, repay_stable_from_liquidation, execute_epoch_operations, deposit_stable, borrow_stable, repay_stable, claim_rewards: execute wasm contract failed: invalid request

Seems that there is no command for withdraw. Do you have any clue?

Thanks.

It doesn’t work anymore. I think they are upgrading the site to work with luna . lunaclassic and the same with the wallets.

best not to use the contract unless you know how to code

1 Like

I am encountering the same issue
When inspecting; image is what comes up

What is the resolution as I have bEth that is currently on Anchor that i want to withdraw.

When trying to load bAssets on Anchor, after loading breifly the page enters a plain white screen… inspecting at that point produces the above error message

What is happening? I want to get my bEth back to Ethereum