Anchor protocol partly working now

I was able to repay some loan and able to claim rewards. They seem to have gated those functions back in. Still need to test out a few more scenarios.

Repay and Claim rewards works.

Borrow Function fails with following error:

Transaction failed

The transaction requested has failed due to the following reason:

: Generic error: Querier contract error: Generic error: Price is too old: contract query failed: execute wasm contract failed

For assistance, please report your Tx hash to an admin through the Anchor Discord server under SUPPORT - #:id:│error-support.

Anchor Discord Server: Anchor Protocol

Alternative lines of communication

Telegram Channel: Telegram: Contact @anchor_official

Github Issues: https://github.com/Anchor-Protocol/anchor-web-app

(May be because they set the 75% borrow usage to Zero?)

Also trying to withdraw bAsset (bEth or bLuna or bAtom, bSOL, wasAvax from the borrow page failed with similar error – may be they have disabled asset withdrawals completely)

Transaction failed
The transaction requested has failed due to the following reason:

: Generic error: Price is too old: execute wasm contract failed

For assistance, please report your Tx hash to an admin through the Anchor Discord server under SUPPORT - #:id:│error-support.

Anchor Discord Server: Anchor Protocol

Alternative lines of communication

Telegram Channel: Telegram: Contact @anchor_official

Github Issues: GitHub - Anchor-Protocol/anchor-web-app: A monorepo containing everything user-facing

• May be someone who has a fully paid off loan can check and see if they are even releasing any of the bAssets held in their possession after you have repaid fully.

I guess these cover the main issues we are concerned with and hope they resolve all these fully without hurting the Terra Classic community further.

3 Likes

Trying to withdrawal my bEth from the protocol and getting that error. I assume this is still down for all?

2 Likes

no problem. I’ll click that link after I eat a bunch of retard sandwiches. Thanks for the valuable help.

1 Like

I got the error but the error went when I paid back all loans until I had 0 USTC outstanding loans. If you pay back every cent of the load then you should be able to remove beth.

1 Like

No we still cant remove beth?

1 Like

Hi also have this issue, my “borrowed value” is $0 yet I am unable to remove any bETH.

I receive the following error:-

: Generic error: Price is too old: execute wasm contract failed

Yes, they have disabled everyone from taking out their Collateral even if the balance payable is zero.

1 Like

Where does that leave us?

bETH is another write off? Do we have a chance of getting it back? Surely the collateral was ringfenced?

The wormhole bridge contains 6100 BETH and there is less than 4000BETH in terra, so you should be “Ok” eventually. bETH (bETH) Token Tracker | Etherscan

3 Likes

finally worked for me. was able to withdraw beth from anchor and get it to ethereum

2 Likes

Yes, I guess it is working now. Hope remains that way.

1 Like

anchor’s communication during this process is unbelievably bad. amateur hour

1 Like

Hey C0eu521, any luck with drawing bETH?
Im still stuck.

1 Like

reopen Anchor, you are waiting too long

Tried restarting Anchor but still ge tthe same error message as OP. any suggestions?

I’m still stuck. Does anyone have a solution?

When the USTC-ANC LP be able to unstake?

1 Like