What is the benefit to holding ANC? And what happens if ANC goes to $0.50?

On that table, does “Bonus Rewards” would equate to Anchor Earn UST Interest Rate Received?

For simplicity sake, I believe we should just start off with gated yield on Earn and hold off in “Loan Interest Discount” or “Borrow APY” as that would just hurt revenue. Correct me, if I’m wrong.

If so

|ANC Token Holdings|UST Interest|
| — | — | — | — |
|0%|10%|
|4-8%|12%|
|9-10%|15%|
|11-15%|20%|

As you can see I lowered the requirement of ANC holdings a bunch relative to Celsius’s system. Don’t want to scare off a bunch of people. Baseline 10% to stay competitive with other DeFi protocols. In reality, I do want a higher ANC Token requirement, because the reality is if this is implemented, ANC becomes an appreciating asset and not a depreciating one. So it would actually be easy to maintain your account level. In my opinion, ANC would grow more than the Anchor Earn Rate.

A question brought up in other threads though, is what is considered to be a part of the ANC portfolio? ANC in LP Tokens? ANC in Staked? ANC in your Wallet? etc.

I guess we should continue on a single thread about this topic as there are too many now:

6 Likes