[Proposal] Raise bETH LTV to 75%

Hey guys, looks like poll passed 50 and batom is moving strong. I’ll roll this prop out today for everyone to vote on!!

1 Like

Way for this as ETH is about as trusted an asset one can get these days anyway. Exluding it from higher ltvs is a bar set too high :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, sorry guys just having a bit of difficulting getting my Anchor to be recognized to submit the poll. you’ll have to give me a bit more time here.

Can someone see if they are able to poll for this I’ve tried multiple devices I’m unable to get it running. Will submit bug report on git.

what happen? just create poll by “Register Collateral Attributes” with this forum link.

you don’t need to attach your poll.

No, the site is unable to query my staked Anchor, here is the issue i posted it on git:

Getting help from support to get this online asap.

You need the ANC token not staking ANC.

1 Like

Governance Anchor works for proposals it’s in the doc’s

WE ARE LIVE GO AND VOTE, PLEASE

This was some work to do lol my hands are sweaty on this one. Please don’t let it fail.

1 Like

GO VOTE

I agree with your proposal. :smiley:

1 Like

I’d say we’d better to introduce two-level LTVs, one for initial LTV and another for maintenance, day 75% and 80% respectively.

1 Like

Thanks, @atebites, for raising the proposal.

1 Like

I agree with this proposal :+1:

1 Like

75% would be the maintenance in this case, you can only borrow up to 95% of that 75% so that’s where the margin kicks in.

1 Like

Passed - thanks, everyone! Great community teamwork!

1 Like