Anchor Combined Prop

There should be no controversy here.
Agree with all. Especially bEth max LTV boost
Hoping for a higher bAtom liquidation LTV at launch due to higher loss in staking yield :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Let’s all vote for Prop 24! And reach quorum.

I agree with the supportive and constructive comments from the community in this thread.

1 Like

Lets whitelist wBTC ASAP. In about 68 hours poll #24 ends. It’s important wait at least 48 hours to create this poll because there are almost 40 million $ANCs trapped in poll #23 and poll #24.

When wBTC is approved for Collateral, the borrowing & lending will exponencially increase.

Please stop FUDDING with excuses like:

1. “BTC doesnt generates extra yield”. So what? The 13% interest in the loan doesnt count?

2. " We have to charge more than 13% for BTC borrowers". BTC is the safest token that exists. And Anchor is a bank. Would a bank charge more interest for the safest collaterals? The answer is NO.

3. “BTC borrowers doesnt deserve free $ANC”. First of all, no one should receive $ANC for Bootstrap borrowing. Tokenomics have to change ASAP on that matter. Anchor Protocol is leader, well done team, now we should change that free $ANC for borrowers.

2 Likes

no lock up for other voting.

so no need to hurry.

I primarily use anchor protocol borrow and if this goes through will it mean I will not get any Anchor emissions bringing the high interest rate down to an acceptable figure? If not there will be a mass exodus of people using anchor borrow. Me included. Either that or you reset the interest rate to a reasonable rate considering the banks are offering 2%.

this is not airdrop for borrow incentive.

no changes for borrower

2 Likes

I think we should get wBTC up asap as well. DeFintech has caught up enough that if people can pull line of credit’s against BTC they will. I can see a lot of businesses that can utilize Anchor + Thorchain to purchase BTC to use as a hedge + LoC in the very near future. Even if they don’t pull a LoC they will see Anchor holding custody of it as advantageous versus permissioned entities.

Even just offering LoC for BTC can be good marketing. I don’t think any other protocol can service as much BTC loans as Anchor.