[Proposal] Terralytics - Increase Borrow Demand via ANC Value Capture from Deposit Growth

hey @Gnawkz

Can you guys at Terralytics check out my proposal over here: [Proposal] Borrower Rewards Staking for +10% borrowing APR

I think this can go well in conjunction with your proposal in terms of enabling higher yields for borrowers and boostraping both borrower and LP demand. Simple economics and a sound system with 3 months of test data backing it from
https://projectlarix.com

It’s one of my favourite lending protocols and honestly one of the most competetive offerings out there from a borrower’s perspective so I definitely think it’s worth taking a look into for modeling this proposal with.

One note of concern is aust fungibility and the risk framework of the deposit is completely redone. I think some veAnc proposals have had it where you vest your anchor for a payout of the remaining deposit yield to reach 20% apy. Not sure which is harder, redoing all of aust or integrating a yield payout for vested anchor but I don’t think dev is looking for messing around with aust more than adjusting parameters but they are focused on veanc from what I can tell.