Anchor Oracle Price Discrepancy on December 9th

and some folks dont mind keeping their LTV high and are constantly leveraging and releveraging and liquidation is just part of the game, they know they will end up ahead. but not so keen on unfair liquidation that should never have happened.

1 Like

people who generalize and label groups with only opinion, lose credibility imo. The entire premise of the protocol is predicated on customers who want to borrow against collateral - only volatile assets are offered (Luna), to collateralize.

Those people were not liquidated fairly. Their LTVs were never hit. The rules of the game changed. your opinion of ‘high’ is individual to you. There are limits on the protocol, unlike 100X futures etc. DO not project your risk tolerance to that of others. Without data integrity, faith in the protocol, and subsequently, appetite for lending, declines, resulting in a dwindling deposit rate. I work in commercial banking, i understand the relationship between customers, deposits and lending, quite well.

We understand your position, you’ve been heard.

3 Likes

Now that the holidays are over hopefully we can get a governance that works for all started for voting.

1 Like

Pretty disappointed to be penalized for using the system as designed, and seeing this unfortunate aberration quietly swept away with time.

Wish I had the knowledge/experience to add to the possible solution, but I am just a minnow who thought Anchor and the broader Terra community was solid enough rely on :frowning:

Yes, it’s getting quieter and more forgotten every day. I had a bad feeling about it from the start, although we shall see if the Terra community makes good on it or not. If not, shame on you fellow Anchor users. If you were wrongly liquidated how would you feel?

Hey, compensation is on the way. Proposal will be up soon.

community has rallied, and shown their support.

1 Like

they just have to create a new wallet