Use Anchor idle cash to enhance yield

Protocol already does token buybacks.

Personally I think if we do go with arranging deals like @fig alluded to then like he said we will have to do a lot of planning, preperation, human legwork, and as a decen. protocol this would be hard to do without becomming a DAO, which anchor is not.

I wouldnt mind if we made a Anchor DAO arm / branch that handled deployment of idle capital but I mean if we’re going to do all of this work there are a lot of coding based props that remove the human risk element that are floating around the forums with plenty of community support of equal or lesser difficulty.

I think whitelisting governance tokens is a far simpler way to enable safe deployment of liquidity and we’re already at that stage where we can do it. Other than that flash loans and contract based lending (like how mars protocol has implemented them) are the next go to’s in terms of cost efficiency and feasibility for the protocol. There is ongoing discussion on the forum found here:

http://forum.anchorprotocol.com/t/flash-loans-on-anchor/4090/30

Lets wait to see Jump’s proposal before we come back to this discussion as alluded to here: